With the Strato Communicator login, you can log in to the Strato webmail service. This allows you to read or write emails in any browser without needing a mail program. Here, we will explain how it works and what you need to know. If you host your domains with Strato, you usually also use the associated email addresses. You can then retrieve and send emails from the Strato servers using any mail app or mail programs. However, if you don’t have such an application available, you can still read or send your emails by using Strato’s own webmail portal.
_We will guide you step by step on how to use the Strato Communicator login._
## Logging in to Strato Webmail via Communicator
To log in to your Strato email accounts via webmail, you only need the following requirements:
* Internet access
* A browser
* Your email address
* The password for that address
The login is done separately for each account. So, if you want to control multiple accounts, you need to have all combinations of email address and password at hand. This is how the webmail login works at Strato:
1. Open a web browser and enter the address https://webmail.strato.de to open the login page.
2. Enter your email address and then the password.
3. If you are not using your own private computer, uncheck the box that says “Stay logged in”.
4. Now click on “Log in”. You can now read all your emails, compose new ones, and manage your contacts and appointments.
## Troubleshooting: If the Strato webmail login doesn’t work
If you encounter problems with logging in to the Strato webmail portal, they are often related to the login data. If you are unable to load the login form at all, there may be technical difficulties that you can solve yourself:
* Check the correct input of the email address and password. The case sensitivity doesn’t matter for the address, but it does for the password.
* If you have forgotten your password, you need to log in to the customer login with your general Strato customer data. There, you can change it in the email management.
* If the website is not accessible, first check on allestörungen.de if the Strato servers are possibly down.
* It is possible that access to Strato is blocked on the device you are using for webmail login. Ask or check if a firewall is installed.
Now you have all the information you need to log in to Strato webmail and troubleshoot any issues that may arise. Enjoy the convenience of accessing your emails anytime, anywhere!