Little Alchemy 2 is a fun and creative game where you can combine different elements to create new ones. You can start with the basic elements of air, earth, fire, and water, and then discover hundreds of items, such as animals, plants, metals, and even mythical creatures. One of the most interesting items you can make in Little Alchemy 2 is a human. Here are the steps to create a human in Little Alchemy 2.
Step 1: Make Life
To make a human, you need to have life as one of the ingredients. You can make life by combining two elements: energy and swamp.
- To make energy, you need to combine fire and air.
- To make swamp, you need to combine earth and water.
Step 2: Make Clay
The other ingredient you need to make a human is clay. You can make clay by combining two elements: mud and sand.
- To make mud, you need to combine earth and water again.
- To make sand, you need to combine stone and air.
- To make stone, you need to combine earth and pressure.
- To make pressure, you need to combine earth and earth.
Step 3: Make a Human
Now that you have life and clay, you can finally make a human. Just combine these two elements and you will get a human.
Making a human in Little Alchemy 2 is not very difficult once you know the right elements to combine. You can use the human to make more items, such as farmer, engineer, doctor, and many more. Have fun exploring the possibilities!