Viewing Chrome plugins or extensions can be more difficult than it should be. We will show you how and where in the browser you can view Chrome plugins and install new ones. In Chrome, plugins are called extensions, addons, or plug-ins. Here’s how to view Chrome plugins.
Chrome: How to View, Disable, and Uninstall Plugins
If you want to know which extensions are installed and enabled in the Chrome browser, you can view the plugins. Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the menu icon with three horizontal lines ≡ in the top-right corner of Chrome.
- Select: More Tools > Extensions. Alternatively, you can also enter chrome://extensions/ in the Chrome address bar through copy and paste, then press the Enter key to view all plugins.
- Chrome will now display all installed plugins in the Extensions window.
- Click the Remove button to uninstall the plugin/extension.
- Toggle the switch of an extension to only disable it.
Chrome: How to Install New Plugins/Extensions
- Open the Extensions window in Chrome as described above.
- If you want to install a new plugin, click on ≡ Extensions > Open Chrome Web Store in the top-left corner.
- In the Chrome Web Store, you can search for extensions.
- Choose one and click the Add to Chrome button in the top-right corner to install it.