If Netflix refuses to start and you encounter an error message with the code NW-2-5 after some time, it means there’s an issue with your network connection. We will explain how you can resolve this problem.
To begin with, follow our step-by-step guide or check out the short guide below.
Sometimes, this error can arise due to problems with your router’s wireless connection. In such a case, connect your device directly to the modem using an Ethernet cable.
If the error persists despite your efforts, contact your internet service provider. However, keep in mind that streaming services are often blocked in public networks.
If Netflix won’t start and you see the NW-2-5 error code, it means there’s trouble with your network connection. Follow these steps to overcome the issue:
1. Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable.
2. Restart your device and modem.
3. Clear the cache and data of the Netflix app.
4. If using a wireless connection, connect your device directly to the modem using an Ethernet cable.
5. Contact your internet service provider if the error persists.
Hope this helps you get back to your favorite Netflix shows without any interruptions. Happy streaming!